2020 PALS Instructor Manual eBook
The PALS Instructor Manual eBook provides information for teaching the PALS Course on an initial or update basis, including classroom-based and blended-learning options.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- The AHA PALS Instructor Manual eBook contains all the information for teaching the PALS course on an initial or update basis, including classroom-based and blended-learning options.
- The PALS Provider Course is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients.
- This course uses pre-course preparation, didactic instruction, and active participation in learning stations and simulated cases to enhance the recognition and intervention of respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Please note: because this tool is electronic, there are no separate supplementary tools (e.g., cards, checklist); instead, all information is accessible electronically.