2020 HeartCode® PALS Online
HeartCode® PALS Online is the online portion of PALS blended learning that will prepare students for hands-on skills session with an AHA PALS Instructor or on a simulation station.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- HeartCode® PALS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s PALS Course. HeartCode® blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace.
- Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode® PALS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA PALS Instructor or on a simulation station.
- To enter the course, participants must complete a pre-course self-assessment.
- The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients.