Heartsaver® First Aid Online – KEY
Heartsaver® First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver® First Aid Blended Learning course.
Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available.
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned.
- Includes audio and transcript for students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs.
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their learning experience.