Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online – KEY
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning course.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available.
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned.
- Includes audio and transcript for students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs.
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their learning experience.
Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC