- The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED DVD Set (2 discs) includes the required videos AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver courses, including the classroom and online/blended learning versions of the courses for both the Heartsaver and Heartsaver Total course paths.
These DVDs are to be used by a single AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor to teach the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, Heartsaver CPR AED, and Heartsaver First Aid classroom courses and to conduct skills practice and testing for Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED blended learning.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC)
- Provide students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid and/or CPR and use of an AED.
- Empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community.
- With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver and Heartsaver Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
- The shorter Heartsaver core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 8.5 × .25 in|