As a national American Heart Association training center we pride ourselves in the support, benefits, and resources we have to offer our network. Our goal is to support our instructor network in order for them to empower the community by teaching them life saving skills. We carefully select industry partners and ensure that our customers and clients purchase the best and most reliable products and equipment available on the market.
We know it can be difficult to begin teaching AHA courses, which is why our staff is especially trained in providing the appropriate support to our instructors. Our training center offers some of the lowest card pricing and opportunities to rent equipment (manikins, AEDs, etc.) with the latest technology. We are always looking for ways to better serve our network of instructors in order to facilitate their teaching experience.
The following are other key benefits the instructor network under Superior Life Support receives:
- Teach others lifesaving skills
- Own your own business with our marketing and business guidance
- Earn excellent income while improving the lives of your community
- Work on your own schedule
- We provide dedicated support 6-days a week
- Competitively priced cards available to instructors
- E-card fulfillment within 24 hours
- Product discounts on Training Equip., Emergency Equip., and various programs
- Knowledgeable staff
- Opportunity to sub-distribute products
- Web/Phone Ordering
- Diverse products offerings to meet any needs (AEDs, First Aid, Trauma, Emergency supplies, Disaster kits, Signs, Cabinets, etc.)