Learn: Rhythm Pediatric – Online
Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric is a self-directed, online course that introduces healthcare providers to normal pediatric cardiac rhythms and prepares them to recognize basic pediatric cardiac arrhythmias in clinical practice. The course allows healthcare providers to gain proficiency in pediatric ECG rhythm recognition in an effort to provide better patient treatment and save more lives.
Who should take this class?
This course is for healthcare professionals needing basic pediatric rhythm recognition skills, including:
- Telemetry staff
- Neonatal and pediatric ICU personnel
- Ambulatory care personnel
- Those preparing for PALS
- Basic pediatric rhythm understanding
- Relationship between ECG strip and heart impulses
- Common pediatric arrhythmias
- Identifying and distinguishing various arrhythmias
- Online, self-directed
- Teaches skills through audio, animation, interactive activities and self-assessment portions
- Course completion time is approximately 2.5 hours.
Completion of this course does not result in an AHA course completion card. A certificate of completion is available for the student to print upon successful completion of the course.
90-1423 Learn: Rhythm Pediatric Course