Electrocardiogram (ECG) – Classroom
The Adult ECG Course addresses a key knowledge gap in electrocardiograms (ECG) and focuses on specific ECG recognition skills and knowledge. The course is a pre-course option for ACLS or PALS students and other healthcare providers, or is also intended for ACLS or PALS students who complete the ACLS or PALS pre-course self-assessment and find they need to improve their knowledge.
The course provides training for:
- Healthcare providers whose occupation or volunteer activities require airway management skills
- Professionals in the field of resuscitation and airway management
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CE Provider #15410 for 3 contact hours.
CA EMS CE Provider #19-0723. Target audience: EMT’s, Paramedic’s, MICN’s. 3 Instructor based CEU’s.
If you would like to donate to the National HART Foundation, a non for profit organization that teaches high school students the life saving skills needed to perform CPR and use an AED, please check yes for the NHF Donation.
Who should take this class?
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- Basic electrophysiology
- Normal ECG measurements
- Basic arrhythmias
- Administration of appropriate drugs within the ACLS algorithms
- Only course available to focus on this critical knowledge
- Flexible instructional format with two units – ECG and Pharmacology – that be taught together or separately
- Fifty-page Student Workbook with colorful illustrations to be used before, during and after the course
- Open to any Instructor to teach with no requirement to be affiliated with an American Heart Association Training Center
- Instructor CD with instructor notes, lesson maps and administrative documents
A certificate of completion is provided upon successful completion of this course; this course does not offer an AHA course completion card.
90-1069 ECG & Pharmacology Student Workbook
september, 2017 Previous MonthNext Month No Classes
Previous MonthNext Month