Heartsaver CPR AED – Online
Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Part 1 is a Web-based, self-directed program. The program teaches students critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Content includes how to perform CPR and use an AED.
Who should take this class?
This program is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR AED for a job, regulatory or other requirement and is seeking an alternative to classroom-based training.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking
- Optional modules in child CPR, AED use and choking
- Optional modules in infant CPR and choking
- Can be completed at work, at home or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos
- Certificate of completion available to print when Part 1 has been completed successfully
- Includes online access to the Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of their course key
- Part 1 online; can be completed in approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Parts 2 and 3, hands-on skills practice and testing session with an authorized AHA Instructor. Time to complete skills practice and testing sessions vary.
Upon successful completion of all three parts, students will receive an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
90-1402 Heartsaver CPR AED Online Part 1 key