Heartsaver CPR AED – Online
Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Part 1 is a Web-based, self-directed program. The program teaches students critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Content includes how to perform CPR and use an AED.
Who should take this class?
This program is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR AED for a job, regulatory or other requirement and is seeking an alternative to classroom-based training.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking
- Optional modules in child CPR, AED use and choking
- Optional modules in infant CPR and choking
- Can be completed at work, at home or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos
- Certificate of completion available to print when Part 1 has been completed successfully
- Includes online access to the Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of their course key
- Part 1 online; can be completed in approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Parts 2 and 3, hands-on skills practice and testing session with an authorized AHA Instructor. Time to complete skills practice and testing sessions vary.
Upon successful completion of all three parts, students will receive an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
90-1402 Heartsaver CPR AED Online Part 1 key
Online Class & Skills Test (Part 1, 2 & 3)
Skills Practice & Testing (Part 2 & 3)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy:
Students have the right to reschedule their reservation for up to but no more than six (6) months from the date of their registration. Students also have the right to cancel their reservation and obtain a full refund as long as arrangements are made 24 hours prior to the class.* A $10.00 cancellation fee will apply for those cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
*Please Note: Refunds cannot be issued to those students who have purchased the online AHA Web Key (Online & Skills Test) course.*
**For Students that are completing the ACLS or PALS Online and Skills test, there will be a $25 rescheduling fee if less than 24 hours notice.**