AED PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Take the Uncertainty out of AED Ownership
A comprehensive program that keeps abreast of evolving AED legislation. Ensuring that your organization is compliant, protected, and prepared.
The Premier Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program Management Solution
Placing AEDs in your organization is making a choice to protect your people. Unfortunately, liability concerns associated with stringent AED legislation can hinder the deployment of these life-saving devices. Our AED Program is an all-inclusive solution that handles every aspect of your AED Program, so you can have the peace of mind that only comes with being prepared.
Most importantly, placing AEDs and training your people in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR) just may save the life of a coworker, friend or loved one. It’s too late to act when tragedy strikes. Make the choice today, and be ready now.
AED Program Management Custom Web Portal
Why Choose Us?
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
As busy as life is, managing your AEDs should not add to your list. Intuitive and simple, our AED Program was planned from the ground up to give you everything that you need, and nothing that you don’t.
- Created by Professionals · We understand what it means to use an AED and what must be in place both before and after an event.
- Whether a neighborhood church with one AED, or a nationwide organization with several hundred, your program is tailored to fit your specific size and needs.
- We’ve partnered with some of the top Physicians in the fields of Cardiology and Emergency Medicine, Doctors who are passionate about stopping the epidemic of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
REQUIRED PHYSICIAN OVERSIGHT and DIRECTION
- Medical Oversight and Direction through our Nationwide Network
of Leading Physicians
- Physician Prescription for each AED, renewed annually
- State/Local AED registration as required
CUSTOMIZED WEB PORTAL
- AED Tracking – Site, Location, Serial Number; Battery/Electrode Tracking
- Documented inspection histories
- CPR/AED Certification Tracking for Trained Responders
AUTOMATED EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS and ALERTS
- 60, 30 day Battery and Electrode Expiration notifications
- 60, 30 day Training Certification Expiration notifications
- Monthly Inspection email reminders
- Immediate notification alerts for failed AED inspections
COMPLETE POST EVENT SERVICES
- Loaner AED immediately sent with postage paid return box for deployed AED
- AED data download, Physician review, and required Post Event reporting
- AED inspected, re-stocked, cleaned and returned
- Assigned Personal Account Specialist
- Assistance with AED protocol/configuration updates
- On-going Liability and Safety consultation
MOBILE and ADVANCED
- Mobile App for Android and iOS
- QR/Barcode scanning functionality
- Remote Monitoring Integration Options
AED Program Management includes
Physician provided Medical Oversight, Direction, and Prescription; Written Policies and Procedures; Assigned AED Total Solution Specialist; Customized AED Total Solution Web Portal (AED Tracking – Site, Location, Serial Number; Battery/Electrode Tracking; Documented inspection histories; CPR/AED Certification Tracking; Automated email notifications and alerts); State/Local AED registration as required; Liability and Safety Consultation; Post Event Services (Data Download and required Physician review, AED Refurbishment, post-event coordination)
|DS1-1||1 Year AED Program Management Solution||$149|
|DS1-2||2 Year AED Program Management Solution||$299|
|DS1-3||3 Year AED Program Management Solution||$399|
|DS1-4||4 Year AED Program Management Solution||$499|
|DS1-5||5 Year AED Program Management Solution||$599|
Utilizing an intuitive web-based monitoring system, a unique portal will be tailored just for you and your organization.
Tracking and maintaining your Safety program, and ensuring State and Federal compliance becomes easy, efficient, and accurate.
Built on a safe and secure platform, your records and data are protected, backed-up, and always immediately available.